Welcome to 2014! If your NY resolution was to make change, move it on up and create some social media mischief, this might be the job post you’ve been thinking about thinking about. At The Royals, social is intertwined into everything we do: ideas, campaigns, strategies and products. But we need someone to lead the charge. We’re working on a bunch of interesting clients (FMCG, alcohol, sport, media and entertainment..) and the Royal we’re looking for would be deeply embedded in all of them.
So here’s the run down:
Position: Senior Social Media Strategist
Details about the role:
* Advocate and drive social media within the agency and for our clients. Be knowledgeable about the latest social developments and the opportunity they hold strategically and creatively.
* Understand and evolve social media methodology and metrics.Be familiar and confident with using and advocating buzz monitoring with tools such as Radian 6.
* Develop, present and implement social strategies for a range of clients in the FMCG, Financial, Retail and service industries.
* Content Strategy & Community Management: develop and implement content strategies for a number of clients across a range of social platforms.
* Manage a community management team, develop their skills and grow the team. You’ll also be working closely with the rest of the studio in creating regular social content.
* Liaise with media agencies: drive efficient and effective paid-media strategies in social.
* Refuse to use the word ‘selfie’ for the duration of 2014 and beyond.
The Royal we’re after:
* 4-5+ years of agency social media experience or similar.
* Be multi-disciplinary: able to adapt to the range of challenges of a growing agency and a shifting social landscape.
* Proactive and up ’n about: keen to drive the evolution of social in the agency.
* Top skills in presenting, some Excel and solid knowledge of media planning functions.
Remuneration: $80k-110k inc. depending on experience.
And something worth mentioning about working at The Royals. We don’t push the silos so much thus much of this job is about being creative, strategic and driving by bus dev.. all in one!
So why don’t you shoot through your CV and tell us why you should be a Royal. We’d love to hear from you