FLUX is a series of moderated panels that includes some of Australia’s highest profile business people primarily sourced from the media, marketing, investor and entrepreneurial communities.
The objective of the series is to get clever, senior people together to discuss and debate some of the juicier business challenges we all face along with their potential impacts and we are really excited about the high profile, opinionated and entertaining panels that are coming together.
This FLUX ‘episode’ on October 23 focussed on disruption. What is it, can you resist, can you use it? Where is it happening now and next?In terms of format; think Q&A meets Insight. A five person panel with a “hot seat” that rotates people from the audience into the panel discussion to keep new and fresh perspectives present throughout the 90 minute event.
The panel included:
• Bruce Buchanan, CEO ROKT, Ex-CEO Jetstar
• Andrew Jaspan, Founder of The Conversation, Ex-Editor of The Age
• Ed Smith, Executive Director, Sales and Marketing, Foxtel
• Grace McQuilton, Co-Founder of The Social Studio
• Chris Hitchen, Founder getprice.com
• Dave King, Innovation Director, The Royals
Thanks to everyone who came along. It was a great night with lively conversation and many interesting ideas came to the surface. We’ll have some video and photos up soon.
Let Claire know if you’d like to be invited to the next event.